It's time to find the Rich Woman in you... Let’s face it. When it comes to money, men and women are different. While the how-to's of investing, how to buy and sell a stock, or how to find a profitable rental property, are the same, there are the unique issues that women face when it comes to money and investing.
Here are some eye-opening statistics:
- 47% of women over the age of 50 are single
- 50% of marriages end in divorce (The #1 thing couples fight about is money)
- In the first year after a divorce, a woman’s standard of living drops an average of 73%
- 90% of all women will be solely responsible for their financial well-being within their lifetime.
What worked for our mothers and grandmothers is not working for most of us, and our daughters and granddaughters. So now is the time for women to get smarter with their money. Kim Kiyosaki’s passion is to educate and encourage women to create the financial security and peace of mind they want and deserve in their lives.
That’s why she wrote Rich Woman.
You’ll love Rich Woman if you:
- Never want to lose sleep over money again
- Want to take control of your financial future
- Are tired of looking for a rich Prince Charming
- Demand true independence
Start your journey to financial independence today with Kim Kiyosaki’s first book, Rich Woman.